2017 Final Season Standings
Modified Stableford format
Double Eagle: 10 points
Eagle: 7 points
Birdie: 5 points
Par: 3 points
Bogey: 2 points
Double Bogey or Worse: 0 points
*Each players “Quota” points, will be determined from their respective handicap based off a 36 point max for a scratch golfer. Example: A 10 handicap must score 26 points to reach their quota; a 6 handicap must score 30 points.
Regular Season (Rounds 1-4 Distribution):
Championship Distribution (Rounds 5 & 6 combined):
The Champion will be the golfer who has the most accumulated points after the final event is played. Top-3 will be awarded trophies; Top-5 in year in points will receive money. 1 round will be dropped for each golfer. The lowest point total for 1 event; NOT the lowest finish.
All USGA/PGA Rules are in Effect
Rules of Play
An event will be considered official as long as all golfers have completed at least 9 holes. IF other golfers have completed more than 9 holes; then ONLY their first 9 holes will be counted. Ex: If all golfers have completed 14 holes then the first 14 holes will be used to determine the event winner; even if some golfers have finished their rounds. IF an event has not been completed then it will be postponed to a later date and will not count as an official event.
Sudden Death Playoff. 1 hole picked by random draw. Players will receive full handicaps. Players will replay hole until there is a winner.
- NO grounding clubs in sand or any other hazard
- NO moving or touching your ball in the rough
- Lift, clean and place will be commissioner’s decision before each event
- Lost Ball: Player must go back to original shot and replay with a penalty stroke assessed.
- NO gimmies; putt everything out
- Red Stakes: Drop w/ a penalty stroke, 2 club lengths, no closer to the hole.
- White Stakes: Must re-tee or hit provisional from original shot
- Unplayable Balls: Must be identified, pulled out and dropped within 2 club lengths, no closer to the hole
- NO damaging weeks, limbs, bushes when hitting from a natural area.